OFFICE LINE

1.709.636.4167

SOCIAL MEDIA

OFFICE LINE

1.709.636.4167

SOCIAL MEDIA

Remote Fly-In Moose Hunt

$7500 USD*

  • Specialized Moose Hunt (Spike Camp) $9500 USD*

  • Non Hunting Guest + $3000 USD*

  • Add on Bear Hunt + $1000 USD*

  • *TIPS NOT INCLUDED

    *PRICES IN USD. FOR CANADIAN HUNTERS THE PRICE IN CAD IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WHATEVER THE
    EXCHANGE RATE IS AT THE TIME PAYMENT IS MADE

Remote Fly-In Moose Hunt

$7500 USD*

  • Specialized Moose Hunt (Spike Camp)

    $9500 USD*

  • Non Hunting Guest

    + $3000 USD*

  • Add on Bear Hunt

    + $1000 USD*

  • *TIPS NOT INCLUDED

    *PRICES IN USD. FOR CANADIAN HUNTERS THE PRICE IN CAD IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WHATEVER THE
    EXCHANGE RATE IS AT THE TIME PAYMENT IS MADE

AMENITIES

  • Occupancy: Main lodge up to 10, guide camp 4 (Generally 4 hunters per week, but can accommodate larger groups)

  • 1:1 Guide ratio

  • ATV/ Argo
  • Boats
  • Bunk rooms, 2 hunters per room
  • Fly-in access (Float Plane)
  • Hot/ cold running water
  • Indoor plumbing
  • License Included

  • Remote spike camp available
  • Separate guide quarters
  • Shared bathroom
  • Meat cutting available (cost not included)
  • Meat/ Trophy, transportation/ shipping available (not included)
  • Taxidermy service available (not included)
  • No alcohol provided

ITEMS TO BRING

Rifle or Bow | Ammunition | Sleeping Bag | Warm Waterproof Clothing | Rain Gear | High Rubber Boots | Binoculars | Camera

NOTES

– Prices in USD
– Prices include License fee and taxes
– 30% deposit required to book hunt & remaining 70% to be paid 2 months prior to hunt start date
– Deposits can be made by personal cheque. Balance must be paid by certified cheque. (e-transfer available for Canadian hunters)
– Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another year or another hunter
– Service is all-inclusive once client departs from the site of plane pick-up in Hawkes Bay, NL
– If flying into Deer Lake Regional Airport transportation to Hawkes Bay is included